Sunday, October 30, 2011

One Month and 3.4 miles Away

Tomorrow marks one month of living in our new neighborhood. One month and 3.4 miles from my old life. How did we leave the most intense, stretching,fearful, courageous, painful, and exhilarating seven years of living we ever had lived. I don't know if I can tell my last few months of my time on Keystone it went from horrible in June to beautiful by the end of September, I think I will have to have to get into that at a later time. However, Katie and I had come to the point where all the doors were open to go, and we felt peace about stepping forward. Here we are now, in our Chicago bungalow, in Galewood. Both Katie and I are feeling different emotions about being here, I guess the perfect phrase to sum up our life here is, now what?

No comments: